Monday, August 11, 2008

Monisa

My sister Monisa was baptized on August 9, 2008 by Ted Yan and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints by me on August 10, 2008. The confirmation circle consisted of father: Wayne, brother in law: Ted Yan, nephews: Michael Chan, Brian Chan, Josh-(Lisa Chan husband), son in laws: James Chang, Tom Reyes, missionary and bishopric members. I rejoyce in having such an opportunity of service to the church in the confirmation of my sister a member. I joined the church in May 1962 and wanted all my family members to accept the restored gospel ever since. I am happy my parents, brother and sisters are member of the restored church now.

1 comment:

gramyflys said...

What a wonderful event in your family. We are very happy for Monisa and also very happy for you.
Congratulations...
Joe and Lori Emig